FinnHun Finnish-Hungarian-English on-line dictionary and thesaurus

Kahvi Kultainen?

Hi, I just bought a coffee mug with a man and woman drinking coffee together. I've translated kahvi to coffee, and kultainen to golden, can anyone translate the larger meaning of these words together? Is it a Finnish brand of coffee or is it a phrase meaning something else? Thanks!
I guess that's just what it means golden coffee! I was looking in the finnish phrase dictionary and it mentioned a "golden handshake" which would mean someone stands by their words, I guess I was trying to make "golden coffee" more, like there's nothing better than starting the day off with coffee with a loved one, etc. So I will leave it at that. Thanks.
Marja
16 years
Golden coffee sounds too strange for you? There was an advertisement of a coffee cream, that said it turns coffe into golden-brown colour. (and it was so special, huh?)
FindMe
16 years
Anyone here?
Marja
16 years
Hi, I just bought a coffee mug with a man and woman drinking coffee together. I've translated kahvi to coffee, and kultainen to golden, can anyone translate the larger meaning of these words together? Is it a Finnish brand of coffee or is it a phrase meaning something else? Thanks!
Marja
16 years
To make a comment you have to log in first.