FinnHun Finnish-Hungarian-English on-line dictionary and thesaurus

Youth Exchange to Finland

niin! smile
oon Kitt, oli vaihto-oppilas suomessa 2004-2005 koulu vuotta. oon amerikkasta (wisconsin) smile

smile yeppers. that's my finnish.. horrible, and such.. i can read finnish, but sure cant speak or write it my self.. :S lol! smile

so, yea, i lived in Aanekoski Finland, last year, as an exchange student with Rotary International. I had a great time, I got there on August 1, 2004 and left May 17, 2005.. smile Now i am in grade 12 in High school, soon to go off to college to study international studies and business laugh

good times smile

Kitt
Hei! Olin myös vaihto-oppilas Suomessa (tervakoskella/riihimäellä) vuosina 2006-07! Olin siinä Rotaryn kanssa! Tykäsitkö sä siitä?
Moi moi smile
mac
15 years
wow!
that might be interesting!
how did the idea came to go to finland? did you have choices to go, or just Finland?
rasmusgirl
18 years
niin! smile
oon Kitt, oli vaihto-oppilas suomessa 2004-2005 koulu vuotta. oon amerikkasta (wisconsin) smile

smile yeppers. that's my finnish.. horrible, and such.. i can read finnish, but sure cant speak or write it my self.. :S lol! smile

so, yea, i lived in Aanekoski Finland, last year, as an exchange student with Rotary International. I had a great time, I got there on August 1, 2004 and left May 17, 2005.. smile Now i am in grade 12 in High school, soon to go off to college to study international studies and business laugh

good times smile

Kitt
KittrickA
18 years
To make a comment you have to log in first.