FinnHun suomi-unkari-englanti online-sanakirja ja synonyymikirja

I need some translation help..

Hi everybody!
I was last autumn in Budapest with my friend. It was great trip and the city was beautiful! Anyhow, I bought an album with a text "A FURE NEM NÉZNI, HANEM LÉPNI KELL!" Now I want to know what it means. I tried to translate it to Finnish and English, but it was quite difficult. So, if somebody know what that might mean, would you be so kind and tell me? Thank you! And I'm not sure, is the text right, but maybe someone understand it any way. smile
Hi Johanna!
At which point did you fail with the translation? What were the problems that you couldn't come through?
Another translation by me: "The grass is not to be looked at, but to step on it."
FindMe
18 vuosi
Great! smile Thank you very much!
johanna
18 vuosi
Moi!
The sentence you've typed in means approx. the following:
"You are not to look at the grass, you are to step on it."
Lin
18 vuosi
Hi everybody!
I was last autumn in Budapest with my friend. It was great trip and the city was beautiful! Anyhow, I bought an album with a text "A FURE NEM NÉZNI, HANEM LÉPNI KELL!" Now I want to know what it means. I tried to translate it to Finnish and English, but it was quite difficult. So, if somebody know what that might mean, would you be so kind and tell me? Thank you! And I'm not sure, is the text right, but maybe someone understand it any way. smile
johanna
18 vuosi
Huomautuksen on sisään ensin.